Taking great photographs of your children is great way to preserve memories. Here are some techniques that will greatly enhance your special photo moments.
How To Photograph Your Own Children
- Don't try to get your child to pose for a picture it can sometimes look unnatural and the child can become uncomfortable and cranky.
- Photograph your child playing with toys or with pets. This is when your child will be relaxed and natural shots will make great photos.
- Your child's best smiles will be while playing outside and their personality will come through.
- Capture photos of your child playing, dressing up, eating, sleeping, crying, laughing and smiling.
- Photographing your child at eye level will produce some great shots.
- Personalizing your child's name in a book or gift is another way to preserve those special moments.